Labels

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Got sick with covid.

 Got sick with covid. Hopefully it's an omicron and not a delta.

on Wednesday (09.02.2022) in the evening there was an indisposition.

on Thursday (02/10/2022) I worked almost the entire shift remotely from home (because I am a programmer).

By the end of the shift, he took time off from work to the clinic. In the clinic for 5 minutes, they conducted an express test for covid. When the test was confirmed, the doctor issued a sick leave for 7 days from Friday (02/11/2022) to (02/17/2022). On Friday for an appointment, if I am alive (healthy), they will be discharged to work (02/18/2022).

Thought it would be like an extra vacation.

Today is February 12, 2022 - the third day of illness. My throat hurts when I swallow. Itching in the nose. I sneeze often. Temperature 37.8 C

I still hope that I have omicron and the disease will go according to a good scenario for me.

In the spring he was vaccinated with Sputnik, in the fall he was also revaccinated with Sputnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment